Thursday, January 19, 2012

Nurture a Spiritual Life

Your emotional well being can be affected by your spiritual life ( or lack of.)  It's helpful to read the Bible, pray, meditate, journal, join a Bibles study or worship with other believers.  There are many good daily devotionals that can guide your time with God.  I picked up one the other day in the bookstore titled, "40 Days with Jesus," by Sarah Young.  It was only 2.69 and is filled with encouragement.  The first day reminds us that Jesus knows our anxious thoughts and that when we draw near we experience His peace.
What are you doing to nurture your spiritual life?

2 comments:

  1. Ive been going to bed early and lay in my snuggly warm bed with the heated matress cover on and my fuzzy blanket and read the bible. Also I am reading Joyce Meyer's book Battlefield of the Mind. Good stuff. It's good to fill up your mind with the positiveness of the word and all the negative thoughts go bye bye. I feel happier and hopeful and peaceful. A quite mind is priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops. lol. A QUIET MIND. : )

    ReplyDelete