Friday, January 13, 2012

Teens with Depression and Bipolar

I just received an email about some teens in our church who are struggling with depression and bipolar.  They are part of a high school group that meets every week.  Their adult leader asked me if i could talk with this group and also if we would be open to people as young as 15 coming to our meetings.  I say "yes."  What do you say?

4 comments:

  1. Its a hard decision. Kids. Yikes. lol. Is it just girls?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been considering doing ministry for this age for depression/bi polar so I'm in lol Hope you have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If any teens came to our meeting it would just be girls. I am toying with the idea of just having a group for young adults, separate from our group. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't over extend yourself. You do so much. God gave you this group to be over. Did He tell you to do the teen group too? Or you just have a hard time saying no? Let Sarah Marie do it. It sounds like it was already on her heart to do so.

    ReplyDelete