Monday, January 9, 2012

Working out the bugs

I'm testing to make sure I am making posts and not just commenting on old posts. Thank you for your patience with me as I learn how to use a blog.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Mom,
    I'm testing commenting here. This is the first new comment to this new post.

    Your users should be able to click on "0 comments" on a new post or "x number of comments" and add their own comment to each new post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the correct address to go to for our blog. The two other pages we have been writing on were simply 2 different days of a post that we all tagged along on to write. I hope I can get my act together on this blog thing. I am sure I am driving some of you batty. Let me know if there are more kinks to work out! I am slow but somewhat trainable....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get it now. I think. lol. I hope everyone joins in and we have lots of people. It'll be fun. I hope the whole group will blog with us.

    ReplyDelete