Saturday, January 7, 2012

ZUMBA® Fitness!!!

7 comments:

  1. I am back to exercise 20 minutes a day to help boost endorphins and improve my overall feeling of well being. I heard about Zumba yesterday and didn't know what it was so i found this clip. It sure looks like more fun than my treadmill in the basement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I got a workout just watching the clip! Who but Younger-than-me's have that much energy? WAY Younger-than-me's!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can help you with a new dog of you want. I was a groomer-trainer-exhibitor back in the day. We could meet at Starbucks in Easton on Tuesday if you wanted. Also I'd love to see the Queen/Parton movie. If we all decide to go to Easton AMC before noon it's only $5

    ReplyDelete
  4. Someone help me figure this out.... There is this page which I got to when I hit "newer posts" on the main page that I have been giving as a link and then there is the main page http://depressionandbipolarsupport.blogspot.com/2011/12/new-blog.
    How do I get us all on the same pages??

    ReplyDelete
  5. The link you emailed us goes to the main page. No one should go to the "newer posts" button. Stay on the main page. You don't have to do anything but scroll down and read and click inside the text box to type a message and hit the "publish" button. We all need to be on the same page : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. And nobody should hit "new blog".

    ReplyDelete